For an updated list of speaking events, check out the Christ on the Psych Ward website!
Invite me to speak:
Is your organization, faith community, or conference interested in having deeper discussions about mental health, mental illness, and spirituality? I'd love to come and talk with you!
I'm happy to do any of the following:
- give a sermon for a weekly worship gathering
- lead a Bible study relevant to those struggling with mental health
- speak about my upcoming book, Christ on the Psych Ward, and create a safe space for others to share their stories
- facilitate a workshop on ministry with folks struggling with mental health crises
|Speaking at the Wild Goose Festival in July 2015|
If you're curious about the kind of thing you might hear when I give a talk, here's a few examples:
- This blog post summarizes the talks I gave at this past summer's Wild Goose Festival
- We did a live recording of our podcast at Wild Goose, which gives you a bit of a taste of my approach to Bible study
- And you can follow this link to hear a recent sermon I shared during a Sunday morning worship service
Want to know more, or just chat about possibilities? Send me an email!